Thank you for the help
Henry Gilbert
2005-12-20 17:03:32 UTC
I've changed my email.

I had to uninstall PLD from the Dekstop because needed some stuff
working soon.

But I am installing PLD on my Toshiba Laptop.

As a way of contributing back I will try and write up any documentation
in English of all my findings and your advices.

So that any newcomer don't spam you with repeated questions :P

Again I believe in PLD
- its a great nice/clean distro - but also believe it should be more
shared with the world ;)

My personal challenge would be to make PLD work with:

- Win4Lin
- Vmware
- Nvidia (which is ok)
- USB (scanner/printer/webcam)
- install Evolution-1.4

Your distro is more difficult than Gentoo.
But no Pain - no Gain!

Anyway I will be studying hard to solve on my own the issues above.
And document it accordingly.

Thanks for the help of the good Polish people:
specially to Marcin (avern) (who told me about PLD), thanks to
Grzegorz,?ukasz,Radoslaw,Bartosz,Jakub + the PLD team.

(I will ignore the negative posts of people who think they are "clever"
and are not even part of the team themselves).