installing Xorg problems
arnuld
2007-05-31 04:29:21 UTC
last time i tried to install Xorg on PLD but it did not work:

poldek -i xorg

this time i have new Rescue CD and before i format my existinig system
i want to know what command is used to install Xorg and all of its
dependencies together.
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/
Michal Abramowicz
2007-05-31 06:42:34 UTC
Post by arnuld
poldek -i xorg
this time i have new Rescue CD and before i format my existinig system
i want to know what command is used to install Xorg and all of its
dependencies together.
just ask: pld ac or th ?
if ac then X11-* because X11 is in ac by default, there is repo with
xorg but i do not remembere where because i use X11 and feel happy :-)

if th then xorg-* because xorg is in th by default

best regards
--
Micha? Abramowicz abram pld - linux org