English version of pld-kernel mailing list
JD
2010-10-18 03:39:36 UTC
So, is there an english version of this list?
What about English archives of this list?
Zsolt Udvari
2010-10-18 06:23:53 UTC
PLD kernel mailing list? Hm. I don't know about it.
If you interested about mailing lists, please check:

Zsolt
?So, is there an english version of this list?
What about English archives of this list?
JD
I'm surprised you do not know about it:

Cheers,

JD
Zsolt Udvari

Caleb Maclennan
2010-10-18 21:00:46 UTC
Post by JD
http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/listinfo/pld-kernel
Since the list has not been used since 2008, I suggest it's probably
not very important to keep track of unless you're actually a kernel
developer. Stick to users and devel, that's where most of the action
comes across.

Caleb
JD
OK. Thanks!

Marcin Krol
2010-10-18 07:07:10 UTC
Post by JD
So, is there an english version of this list?
What about English archives of this list?
Feel free to write there in english. Only -devel and -users lists are
divided into polish and english. Unfortunately archives aren't
translated if someone writes in polish on other lists :(

M.