What happened to rhythmbox in TH
Caleb Maclennan
2011-06-01 12:55:10 UTC
What happened to Rhythmbox in the TH package trees? I have a new
machine and just discovered that it doesn't seem to be in TH any more.
The spec seems to be still around and being updated, but no package.

Caleb
Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
2011-06-01 13:01:15 UTC
Post by Caleb Maclennan
What happened to Rhythmbox in the TH package trees? I have a new
machine and just discovered that it doesn't seem to be in TH any more.
The spec seems to be still around and being updated, but no package.
Most likely it didn't build but required rebuild. We don't have logs for
deleted packages from ftp AFAIK (well, we do actually - see in archive when it
was moved).
Post by Caleb Maclennan
Caleb
--
Arkadiusz Mi?kiewicz PLD/Linux Team
arekm / maven.pl http://ftp.pld-linux.org/
Caleb Maclennan
2011-06-01 13:07:11 UTC
Post by Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Post by Caleb Maclennan
What happened to Rhythmbox in the TH package trees? I have a new
machine and just discovered that it doesn't seem to be in TH any more.
The spec seems to be still around and being updated, but no package.
Most likely it didn't build but required rebuild. We don't have logs for
deleted packages from ftp AFAIK (well, we do actually - see in archive when it
was moved).
That sounds plausible. Shouldn't there be a list of such packages so
that they can be given extra attention before they get silently
dropped?
Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
2011-06-01 13:18:24 UTC
Post by Caleb Maclennan
What happened to Rhythmbox in the TH package trees? I have a new
machine and just discovered that it doesn't seem to be in TH any more.
The spec seems to be still around and being updated, but no package.
Most likely it didn't build but required rebuild. We don't have logs for
deleted packages from ftp AFAIK (well, we do actually - see in archive
when it was moved).
That sounds plausible. Shouldn't there be a list of such packages so
that they can be given extra attention before they get silently
dropped?
Such list is always at http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/main-ready-test.txt
but it needs to be checked quite often.